Never will I cry. ~ Life Is Great

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Never will I cry.


Is there something I missed?
Something I got wrong?
I don't know, but it's been going for so long.
I thought that everything would be just fine.
But it's not, and it never will be.
Without my heart beating for the one I love.
The moment I see that i've been drowned in lies.
The more I start to realise.
That i've been put to shame.
Been pushed away.
Drifted to the side.
And there's nothing I can do.
Nowhere to go, nowhere to hide
And it hurts.
But I promise I will not cry
Cause crying shows I'm weak, and I fear not to die.
There was always something more.
Something I under looked.
Something that was right infront of me.
But invisible through my eyes.
I cannot comprimise.
What is the meaning of love.
For I not know.
The meaning of hurt?
That is becoming more clearer to me.
But even then, with only one to blame.
It seems like, it's more.
Cause nothing is the same.
My blood will forever flow.
Pouring from my heart.
I've stained your floor.
And I've torn myself apart.
Bloody hand stains, at your door.
But never will I cry.
For I am not weak.
You might just ask why.
But I can live without you.
And put myself to sleep.

No comments: