My Perfect Love ~ Life Is Great

Sunday, April 23, 2006

My Perfect Love

When I first talked to you,
I didn't know what to say,
But the more we talked,
The more my heart gave way

But now when I think of you,
And how you changed my life,
I can't imagine,
A day without your light

You light up my day,
As if you were the sun,
You are that sense of completion,
When my difficult project is done

You are my strength, and wisdom,
And the keeper of my heart
Whose grip never weakens,
Even when we're apart,

I think of you all day,
And dream of you all night,
And every night I wish
That you could hold me tight

You are always on my mind,
No matter what time or day,
Even when I shouldn't
I think about you anyway

And when I think of you this much
The day seems so long
And all the time we spend apart,
Just seems so wrong

You are my special gift
Sent from up above
Sent to me from heaven
Sent for me to love

Thank you for your smile
And your light that fills my dreams
You always make it brighter
No matter how dark it seems

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »